Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daddy needs a new set of teeth.

Thursday, September 3, 2009
WARNING: Subject matter may be too much for the squeamish!



Over the 31 years of my life, I have endured many a hardship when it comes to my teeth. I cannot or will not put the blame on anyone or anything except fate because there are too many factors to why I have horribly rotting teeth to narrow it to just one culprit. I have had 7 teeth extracted (yanked out of my head) in the past 10 years and a majority of the rest of them are sharp crags, jutting from sore and sensitive gums. My mouth is a veritable graveyard with numerous stories of pain, circumstance and battles that individual teeth have lost when faced with a difficult job (crisp dill pickle, apple slice, crusty baguette, berry seeds, et al.).

For some reason I feel like I should chronicle my mouth developments on this here blog. There will be some major changes in the coming months. You may find it interesting and/or disgusting. You may feel ill or angry. Whatever you feel don't feel sorry for me because very soon thanks to a recent infection and some pretty good dental insurance I will be getting an immediate upper denture. Yes, I said denture. I am not 70 or a meth smoker. Just ready for some new teeth.


The picture above is of my face when I had that nasty recent infection. It turns out I had an infection in two teeth this time not just one like all the other times. Pretty, Huh?

More to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment